May 6, 2016 - May 6, 2016 | UL Singapore
Overview of Workshop
Around the world, and more often than not, government bodies requires formal certification of products. As product developers expand into new markets, they will be confronted with new standards, legislations, regulatory climates, regional trade arrangements, global harmonization initiatives and customer expectations that may require new compliance processes. A properly run compliance program improves your product’s quality and safety, widens your product’s market outreach, ensures compliance regulations and laws, and helps provide protection from future product liability issues.
This seminar presents an overview of the regulatory requirements in major markets such as Asia, Europe and Latin America. You will learn best practices in developing a global compliance program for your products and markets, and how to use this program at all stages of product development and production. No matter if you are in one or numerous markets, this seminar will help you stay on top of the global compliance game.
Summarize how a comprehensive compliance program adds value to your products
- Identify effective strategies for researching compliance requirements
- Minimize product design failures and faster time-to-market
- Categorize compliance marks and assess their impact on your global compliance strategy
- Distinguish between legal and market requirements
- Analyze compliance systems to determine the feasibility and cost effectiveness of entering new markets
- Streamline the certification process by reviewing a variety of certification schemes.
Venue: UL Singapore
Address: 1 Fusionopolis Walk, Solaris South Tower #10-01 Singapore 138628
Seminar Date: Friday, 6th May 2016
Limit to 2 participants per company
You can contact or email to the following for registration.