February 2, 2015 | M Hotel
In this comprehensive two-day workshop, participants will learn about the latest requirements for electrical products intended for use in or related to potentially explosive atmospheres. Whether it’s Classes, Divisions or Zones, UL can help ensure that you understand how to design your products for compliance to the proper atmospheric classification while providing you with greater worldwide market access. Get the answers to your hazardous locations questions by an expert from UL, the leaders in standards development.
- How areas become classified and why hazardous locations are classified
- U.S. and international protection techniques for Classes, Divisions and Zones
- The basics of European compliance according to the ATEX Directive
- NEC classifications of flammable gases, liquids and vapors, combustible dusts and ignitable fibers
- How to select the appropriate standard to meet certification requirements
- Construction and performance requirements based on the protection techniques
- Wiring methods and other installation concerns covered by the NEC
Please click on the below link for the registration information.
Hazloc 101 Workshop_Application form
Date of Seminar: 2nd & 3rd February 2015
Venue: M Hotel Singapore